Radford Animal Hospital Services
Radford Animal Hospital welcomes all dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets and birds to our state-of-the-art veterinary center. Please call us at (540) 639-3891 to schedule an appointment!
Everything Your Pet Needs in One Place
Regular Pet Wellness Appointments are essential for helping your pet live the longest, healthiest, happiest life possible. Our veterinarians care for every aspect of preventative and wellness care for your pet:
- Pet Vaccinations—We regularly review your pet’s vaccination records to ensure that all immunizations needed to protect your pet from common and dangerous pathogens in his or her environment are current.
- Senior Pet Wellness Program—Puppies and kittens have different needs from adult pets in their prime, or pets entering their senior years. We have special wellness plans tailored specifically to ensure your pet gets the diagnostic testing and care they need for their time of life.
- Pet Behavioral health—Our pet behavioral specialists can help your pet overcome troubling behaviors such as separation anxiety and obsessive disorders.
- Nutritional Counseling—Proper nutrition is crucial to keeping pets healthy, and for properly managing any conditions they have.
- Microchipping—By injecting a tiny transponder between your pet’s shoulder blades, we can significantly improve the chances that your pet will get home if he or she ever gets lost.
If your pet has an emergency or urgent care need anytime during our office hours, call us immediately at (540) 639-3891! We will squeeze you into the schedule and prepare our staff and equipment for your arrival. If your pet has an after-hours emergency, please call Town & Country Vet Clinic at (540)382-5042.
Pet Surgery & Diagnostics
Whether your pet swallowed something, has been injured, needs surgery to remove a lump, correct an orthopedic problem or simply to have routine spay and neuter surgery, Radford Animal Hospital is equipped with the latest surgical and diagnostics technology to provide optimal care for your pet. With in-house laboratory, radiology (x-rays) and ultrasound, we can do all the tests we need to do here, without waiting for outside results. Our in-house pharmacy provides all of the pain management and other medications your pet needs.
Pet Dental Care
At Radford Animal Hospital, we provide state-of-the-art pet dental exams and ultrasonic cleaning and polishing. We also teach pet owners how to brush and care for their pets’ teeth at home. This two-pronged approach prevents periodontal disease, painful infections and helps your pet stay healthier and happier.
Pet Grooming and Boarding
Regular pet grooming appointments are an excellent way to catch dermatological problems early as well as helping your pet stay fresh. Each grooming appointment includes bathing, nail trimming, ear cleaning, and expressing the anal glands. We can also do extra cleansing, luxurious baths and medicated baths if needed.
Radford Animal Hospital also has four fun boarding packages to keep pets happy, active and safe while you are away. Please call us at (540) 639-3891 with questions or to schedule an appointment for your pet!